Friday, August 24, 2012

Sprinkled with Disney, and other tidbits....

Now that school has started, I am left with very little time to pop on over here. The weekends are reserved for blogging, however, and I will hopefully be able to get a post up every weekend. If not, however, please know that I have not completely abandoned you--I am merely very busy :)

Anyway, not much has happened (of the exciting sort, anyway) besides the beginning of school, which really isn't very exciting at all considering all of the work I have already undergone. Nevertheless, I thought I'd share a few pictures from Pintrest that have inspired me.

Also, I got a shirt that says, "
 The Lost Boys" and I wore it today! Very fun! This week has been a Disney week for me--Wednesday  was Daisy Duck, Thursday was Bambi, and today is the lost boys. (For those of you who don't know, the bear is Cubby, the bunny is Nibs, the raccoon twins are Marmaduke and Binky, the skunk is Tootles, and the fox is Slightly.) 

Anyhow, here is some Neverland love :)

Can you imagine looking into the night sky and seeing this??

Star cluster Pismis 24 hang over the dDSpace images from the Hubble telescope.

Magic! And I love this picture....

pixie dust

I would love to blow dust into the air and watch my wishes flutter to the floor.

I also love this fashion collage inspired by the mermaids from Neverland :)

I have been attempting to base my clothing on Disney characters or places, so these collages are perfect for that! 

Mermaids...Peter Pan

And since we're onto Disney, I must say that this picture always provokes a smile :)

Too cute!!

I can remember that excitement so well :)

And some of my favorite Disney inspired collages from Disneybound :)

Disney Peter Pan

Mary Poppins

Fantasia.

Well, thanks for bearing with me and again, I will try to make it here as often as I can. 

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I can understand busy. Been the same for me as well. Your pictures are great. I especially lie the outfits you put together. Thank you for sharing them with us. =)

    ReplyDelete