Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fortune Tellers and Disney!

Welcome to Rapunzel Studio, featured by A Woodland Fantasy :) I am sorry I have been gone for so long! It feels like forever since I've had a chance to be here. But what with studying for finals and taking a break from it all, I have been one busy person. 

There are several things I want to share with you today. First of all, Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist sent me these lovely Fortune Teller cards several weeks ago--I had my eye on them for a long time and when the arrived, I was overjoyed! So incredibly awesome to receive something from Vanessa. Thanks, V!

Fortune teller 4710

I have also been prepping for Disneyland like a mad woman! My friend and I spent the past few days watching Disney movies--so far, we have gotten through The Sword in the Stone, Snow White, Cars, Bug's Life, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Pinocchio, Robin Hood, Tangled, and Winnie the Pooh. We may have gone a bit overboard....but we need to catch up on our Disney if we are to have an amazing time!

I also purchased these Disney shirts and pullovers from Forever 21, because I really wanted some and when we go to Disneyland, we have to wear Disney shirts the entire time :)...





I will hopefully be back shortly to photograph some artwork. Part of A Woodland Fantasy's transformation into Rapunzel Studio involves art. So I plan on starting a gallery where you can view any of my artwork :) 

xoxo

P.S. My new slogan! 


1 comment:

  1. I am SO EXCITED for you Jessica! Disneyland! I just read a news article about a girl who dressed up as Tinkerbell and her costume looked "too good" for the Disney park so they made her change. HAHA! Harsh. Love the tops, I am sure they'd have no problem with any of those of course.

    You haven't a clue how excited I am too about Rapunzel Studio! I can't wait to see the magnifique art creations you conceive.

    I just adore the little makeover to your bloggy. It looks so great! You really have a creative talent for this stuff girl! I am sorry I haven't emailed you recently but well... my life has been EXTREMELY dull haha, so I just literally haven't had much to say. Anytime you (or I) have exciting news though you know where to email!

    ReplyDelete