Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter 2012 {And Books for the Wishlist!}

It feels so good to be back! I am sorry for my absence, but life caught up with me and I fell ill several days ago. I have been at home, resting, for that time.

On Easter day, I awoke to this little beauty awaiting me. How delightful! I simply love spring colors--pastels of all shades--and this just made my heart fill with joy.


All of our baskets were sitting right in front of the fireplace. (My family was at our cousins' house for the holidays, so the extra baskets are for them.)


I feel so overjoyed at Easter basket giving. Do some people not do Easter baskets anymore? It's such a shame! Anyone can benefit from a lovely package of candy and colors, what say you?


Colors galore! Confetti! Who could ask for more?


Mmm...om nom nom....


What are your favorite candies? I especially like Milky Way simply caramels...


Reese's and KitKats...


 Almond Joys, Snickers, and white chocolate anything...

I am a chocolate girl :)

Then again, who isn't???

Well, I suppose you can't be a chocolate girl if you're a boy....

I'll stop now :)


I was especially thrilled when I received this little gal in the wrappings....


The name she came with was Mumble Lily Lamb, but I call her Millie for short.

Overall, I was treated extra good from the Easter bunny this year. I got....

Super good tasting shimmery lip gloss.

Ruffly coral-colored pjs.

Jamba Juice gift card.

Millie my lamb, of course.

The Three Muskateers (the newest movie that just came out--I'm so excited!)

and a pink flower hair clip.



Amazing and wonderful, this Easter has been.

What about you? Do tell, my friend!

On another note, I was browsing Amazon in the related searches section and I stumbled across this!


I remember my friend mentioning that it was a good series, so I read about it more.

It is just my type of book! Adventure and fantasy as well as Wonderland? What could be better? Plus, this is the same author who wrote the diary of Princess Alyss of Wonderland....which I have been trying to get my hands on forever!


I also found...


and 


These are also going on the wishlist:





If you have read any of these and would like to comment, please do! Or if you have anything to say about them, let me know! I'm not sure if I should get a couple of them, so let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I am SOOO jealous. I don't get an Easter basket, I never really have. Maybe a gift or some chocolate trails left around the house, but I don't think I ever received an actual basket. This year I actually got a corset from my mum haha, and some money from my aunts, uncles, and grandma. I know, how untraditional.

    Oh gosh you cracked me up saying you can't be a chocolate girl if you're a boy. I certainly love chocolate, so I am definitely a chocolate girl too!

    You got such cute stuff in your Easter basket, your hair looks super duper cute with the flower in it.

    And all of those books look wonderful. I must get into the Alyss series as well, as I only read the diary (which was so beautiful by the way). I also have Wizardology which is such a fun, Harry Potter-esque book! I love it! And the Cicely Mary Barker books are so lovely, I believe you and I talked about them once before. But other than that, I haven't read any of them. I love how all the ones I have read are picture books, LOL!

    ReplyDelete