Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello, Darlings!

Hehehehe.....where to begin? So much has happened since my last post that I don't even know what to say! But I will say this much: I must keep it quick, because I have a ton of other important things to be getting done, (like homework....well, I suppose you know what I mean). Anyway, just wanted to check in and say that I will have posted Vanessa's Halloween party invitation from A Fanciful Twist very soon, friends! If you are interested, please feel free to join in the festivities! I know it's a little early to be thinking about Halloween, but...what am I saying?? It's NEVER too early to think about the little witches and ghosts and candy corn that come out to play on Hallow's eve. I have made a bunch of paper decorations for my party and when I get up to posting the pictures (yes, I am lazy, please no snide remarks) you will see what all the hype is about.

Anyway, until the 22nd!

Hugs and hexes,
Jessica

No comments:

slippers