Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mad Tea Party Approaches....


Preparations for the mad tea party ensue! This is always one of my favorite times of the year! I would love it even more if it weren't so hot. It's been 110 degrees here for the past 2 weeks. I am dying. I hate summer. 

Anyway....

Got some new teacups/measuring cups! 


A set of four multicolored multi sized teacups. I love them! Hallmark is genius!





My friend bought a miniature cake cove and stand as well, and a little blue flower creamer. I can't wait for you to see the full effect of the party once it's all put together! This is going to be the best party ever....:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are so adorable! I must admit i haven't starting preparations yet. I KNOWWWW! I'm awful. Must start must start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn! I feel like I have hit the point where I have prepared as much as I can prepare without actually setting up the party. Because I can't set up the party now, when it's not for a couple more days...so all I can do now is wait and wait...and wait...:)

      Delete