Friday, June 15, 2012

Madeline and Mr. Buttercup {New Art}

I would like to introduce you all to a very special couple.

Meet Miss Madeline Pumpkin Stroodle and Mr. Buttercup Sprinkles. 

They visit you today through their little town called Sugarwood Brambleplum. Would you like to stay for tea, and visit in Mr. Buttercup Sprinkles's pumpkin house? 


Or perhaps enjoy a madeline at Madeline's tree tower? She makes excellent treats, you know.


Goodness gracious, what a pair! You leave those two alone for a little while, and who knows what might happen! I turned my back on them for just a minute and they had already dumped an entire vial of silver sparkles all over their painting! I came back and the whole picture was completely shining. I was only mad because I hadn't thought of it first :D


I call this piece "Madeline and Mr. Buttercup". I do hope you enjoy! 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sugarwood Brambleplum! Can I please live there myself?! Lovely lovely whimsicalness Jess. I love how you've been creating so much. It makes me happy :) I love this piece! Cutey cuteness! You must start an etsy shop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, that is the plan, my dear! I hope to do so as soon as I can get everything in order! (Fingers crossed!) I'm glad you enjoy this piece :) I had such a great time creating it!

    ReplyDelete