Thursday, July 18, 2013

Merry Unbirthday! ❤

Thank you everyone for joining in the mad tea party festivities! It has been such a delight to see that everyone enjoyed the ruffle cake and glitter, and we had a wonderful time bringing one of the most classic and beloved scenes of Alice in Wonderland to life. 

Despite the fact that this was intended to be an unbirthday, our guests surprised us by bringing us belated birthday and thank you gifts :) it was a treat and certainly unexpected! 


I made little homemade bags for everyone to take home, and mine is hanging from the knob on my desk. My mom was kind enough to help me a ton with the sewing and measuring. 

And now I have a few new additions to my desk :) 

Meet Miss Ladybug, an adorable paperweight.


And...my new chocolate notepad!


Which I took advantage of right away and made an autumn bucket list, to prepare myself for the fall season. 


I greatly anticipate the fall, the cool weather, and the fiery trees! Plus, the pumpkins and the knitwear...it's gonna be great! (As you can see, one of the items on my bucket list is learning how to knit.) Well, I have some great ideas for the Halloween party Vanessa will throw in a few months, so that's something to look forward to :)

Again, thanks to everyone and a merry unbirthday to all! 



❤❤❤

4 comments:

  1. Merry Unbirthday to you! I love your autumn bucket list. one of the things on my to do list is to learn to knit better - i can make scarves like mad and I've mad a few baby blankets and two pairs of socks, but i want to learn more and make other things. you are inspiring me to think of autumn in all this heat!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I commend you for learning how to knit at all! Haha I wish I could knit scarves (I plan on making Harry Potter scarves for my family for Christmas :D) or even blankets. My other plan is to make sweaters, like all the knitwear that so reminds me of Harry Potter. Good luck to you!

      Delete
  2. I am so so excited for fall too! You have the loveliest outlook. So cheery and refreshing. Thank you (had to make a nasty expensive replacement on my car so I've been a bit of a grump today)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenn :) I love your wonderful visits to my little corner of the Internet, it makes me so happy :D. I'm so sorry to hear about your car, and I hope everything works out okay. :/ Escaping to blogland seems like the best cure for...grumpitis? Haha you know what I mean...

      Delete