Friday, November 2, 2012

Bits and Baubles ♥

The little things that make you smile.

Strings of heart lights.

hearts and lights


An Eiffel Tower encased in a tiny vial, to keep with you always.

tiny eiffel tower

A beautiful flower, picked just for you.

beautiful bloom :)

Shimmery stars atop vintage parchment paper.

Starfish

Beautiful bouquets of pink roses.

from Paris

A message to keep believing, to always keep dreaming.

memories of childhood :)

A gorgeous Victorian themed room.

lovely...

Adorable foxes.

::

Honestly, do they not make your heart swoon?

winter fox

I have this certain attraction to foxes for some reason. Not sure why, exactly, but tis true....

This post is so random and scattered, just like my thoughts right now. I feel like my brain contains a thousand pieces of little fluttering parchment scraps, flitting from one side of my mind to the other....little paper butterflies, desperate to take flight :)

A lovely, snow inspired room, with a pop of color.

stone + open fireplace + chandelier - Dining room with a pop of blue flowers. Gorgeous!

I think it's so important to just share inspirations to keep your thoughts going, keep your mind involved in your dreams and wishes.

Unlock your heart :)



P.S. Photo credit here

4 comments:

  1. That bedroom is so pretty! I love the umbrellas, what a unique idea! I also love the shimmery stars. I have the ones you sent me hanging around here, cheering me up. I'm off to watch Barbie and the Nutcracker now, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I LOVE that movie! And glad you could get some good use out of those stars! :) Guess what? I have been obsessively watching Mirror Mirror! I love Snow White so much! I even inspired some makeup after here, teehee :) I think I mentioned my devotion to Snow White and the Huntsman, but this movie is more kid-friendly, and less epic. Still, the costumes are gorgeous--I am truly in love with Snow's yellow cape. And I simply adore Lily Collins!

      Have fun watching Barbie and the Nutcracker!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful images. I loved the last bit about unlocking your heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete