Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Wee Gingerbread House

Oh there is so much to say, so much to say! It was a lazy Saturday today, with sun and crisp air. I do adore this weather, I do I do! I needed to get my creative juices flowing and this is what happened :)



I love gingerbread houses, and I added that witch's hat because it is just a reminder that everything is not what it seems...there are always things we don't know and don't understand. What is behind the house? What don't we know? Hmm...I am really not sure what the purpose of this picture was, but I somehow wanted to put whimsy and fairy tale onto paper. I hope you feel inspired by seeing this :) 

Gingerbread houses make me smile. I just love the idea that we could live inside gingerbread houses and feast on candy all day! Sorry, that is the little five-year-old coming out. Can you tell I am a sweets person? I have about thirty sweet teeth, teehee. 

:) 

Just wanted pop in and share this with you. Allow your creativeness to grow and circulate and keep hoping and dreaming and wishing. As long as you are creating you are growing. So, even if you are drawing pointless little doodles like the one I posted above, you are still expanding your mind, even if you don't realize it yet. 

Hugs and hexes!!!

xoxoxo

No comments:

slippers